Last night (Saturday 14th August) members of the Croydon Division of the EDL (English Defence League) got turned over while flyering at Whitechapel Tube Station by locals. Having had a busy day waving Israeli flags in Central London (Monmouth Street) in support of the cosmetics retailer Ahava, the Croydon Division of the EDL wrongly decided to stop off at Whitechapel Tube Station late Saturday evening when returning from a meeting in Essex. After flyering for about 30 minutes the English Defence League – whose presence in the East End has been clearly made unwelcome before – were attacked by a group of youths. It is believed that one key South London member of the EDL was put in Royal Hospital due to head injuries, but nothing serious. When will they learn?
- The Descent of WAG and the rise of ALARM!
- Sound The ALARM!
- Alarming Times…WAG is Dead!
- Red & Black Club One Year Birthday Friday 15th April
- A Call for a decentralised global mobilisation at the G8 summit 2011
- From Her Subjects
- Watch This
- Were you arrested at the Anti Cuts demonstration on March 26th?
- Queers from across the UK working to oppose the cuts!
- Mob Rule in West London
- X26 Live & Direct
- March 25th Radio Show
- It’s coming yet for a’ that
- Remove scum bag MP’s!
- 216,043 hits