Excellent article from Libcom analysing the serpentine manouverings of NUS president Aaron Porter. This is a lesson for all of us in the struggle against the cuts, as our ‘elected’ leadership in all avenues will, no doubt, show their true colours.
- The Descent of WAG and the rise of ALARM!
- Sound The ALARM!
- Alarming Times…WAG is Dead!
- Red & Black Club One Year Birthday Friday 15th April
- A Call for a decentralised global mobilisation at the G8 summit 2011
- From Her Subjects
- Watch This
- Were you arrested at the Anti Cuts demonstration on March 26th?
- Queers from across the UK working to oppose the cuts!
- Mob Rule in West London
- X26 Live & Direct
- March 25th Radio Show
- It’s coming yet for a’ that
- Remove scum bag MP’s!
omalone1 on bishopgate omalone1 on Local Victory The SWP; rape, oppor… on Unity Platform Against Racism… fiesta soho on Mob Rule in West London menscompressionshort… on Revolting Peasants вакансии on Revolting Peasants genxgina on From Her Subjects td on The Plot Thickens: East End Ga…
- 211,104 hits